These are the key dates* and deadlines for the Mutual Funds category – Hong Kong 2019
|Early Bird||July 16, 2019|
|Registration||August 2, 2019|
|Paper submission||September 16, 2019|
|Jurors’ Assessment and Scoring||Mid-September – Mid-October|
|The Gatekeepers’ Forum||October 10, 2019|
|Results Announcement||Late November|
|Gala Dinner||Mid-February, 2020|
*The organizer reserves the right to change any event dates without prior notice.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Take 3 Simple Steps:
- First, decide on which investment strategies you would like to put forward. It could be something you take considerable pride in or an offering you want a candid assessment on by gatekeepers, fund selectors and asset owners. You might like to consider registering these strategies for one or multiple jurisdictions: Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Second, please visit the “Registration” section and select the appropriate categories (investment strategies) and the jurisdiction/s you’re competing in – Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore or a combination of these.
- After confirming your registration, you will receive a link to the online submission portal to answer the BENCHMARK questionnaire and to submit attachments to substantiate your responses. The questionnaire is structured according to 5 pillars which we and the judging panel consider to be key indicators of high-quality asset management:
1. Investment approach;
2. Portfolio Management and securities selection;
3. Risk and performance management;
5. Corporate strength.
Please see the Methodology section for an in-depth description.
Entry per category - Early Bird USD 626
Special Early Bird for entries before July 16, 2019
Entry per category - Regular Price USD 695
Entries after July 16 but before August 2, 2019
BENCHMARK Exchange Member Complimentary Entries
Benchmark Exchange Members enter unlimited entries for free. Contact Chris.Hay@wealthasia.net or call +852-6508 2879 to sign up as an inaugural member.
Multi-Country Discount 10% Discount
10% discount is offered for companies with two or more countries entering. The refund will be issued in the form of a credit note across all countries to be applied towards future purchases.